Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Spur of the moment ROAD TRIP

One of my best girl friends that I went to Hair School with, Julie called me and told me she was going to be in St. George visiting for a few days.  I talked to Jason and decided I was going to go make the trip to see her.  It actually worked out really well for us because I planned it for the days Jason worked late.  I am so mad because I didn't take any pictures of us...But I was so excited to see her.  Her living 6 or so hours away and me in Vegas we never see each other.  I invited my mom and Kaylee to come with me...We are also going to see Bri and Sky and Breyden boy!  Yay!
Who would have thought that I was going to be able to continue my fun week and go up to Utah to see some of my favoritest people?  We went to the hair store then to drop in and say Hi to Bri and then we went to see Skyler and Breyden.  Kaylee and I were going to go meet Julie at her Aunts to go swimming so we didn't stay long.  We had fun swimming and jumping from the tramp into the pool.  Kenton fell asleep on the way over and slept through our whole swimming day.  He would have loved that warm water!  After we had enough sun we went over to her brothers house and just hung out.  It was so good to visit like old times and make new memories!  It was fun watching Kenton with her niece.  They are really close in age and had fun playing!  Julie put feathers in our hair and they are cute!  Thanks Julie!!!
We planned hanging out on Wednesday and going to breakfast but it didn't work out.  We went to Red Robin again...because its my BIRTHDAY MONTH:) lol that's what I keep telling people at least!  It was yummy and I got to explore the menu!

ahhh don't poo on me!


We went shopping and played around the rest of the day.  I met up with Julie one last time before she had to leave.  It was sad leaving her knowing it will be a long time before we see each other again, but I didn't even know I would get to see her this month so I'm happy!  I love you Jewels!
The rest of the day we played at Bri and Sky's....watched the boys interact and played some Mexican train...we even took the boys on a bike ride and they loved it!  Ordered PIZZA and it was yummy!  Surprisingly I only gained a pound from all my outings!  It was an awesome spontaneous 2 days and we couldn't have enjoyed it more!

Kenton was eating and Breyden crawled over to me and wanted to help

The Boys playing

Having some fun




Me and my gorgeous sis

I was too late but these boys swarmed Kaylee when they saw she had food

Daddy tickling Bredyen

Breyden is clapping because he just threw the ball to Kenton



BEST BUDS



No comments:

Post a Comment