Tuesday, July 26, 2011

BEST BIRTHDAY!!

Its my birthday and I will party like its my BIRTHDAY!!  I have had one of the bestest birthdays anyone could ever ask for!  Jason and I went to dinner on Tuesday at Texas De Brazil and absolutely stuffed our faces!  That is the best Meat I have ever had!  Although I would not pay full price for it.  Its not worth the money to leave stuffed and not feeling well...at least for my blood!  We had a buy one get one free deal so it was really nice!  I had been extra good and healthy so I could go all out for my birthday month:) and I did just that!  Again on Saturday Jason took me to Red Robin to redeem my free burger. (that we actually didn't use) My really good friend Ann and Brian and their daughter Cora came with us!  We had an enjoyable meal and then Ann wanted to go to Pay less before we went home to my house to play games...or so I thought?    We left there and when we got home Jason got the mail so I took our guests to go inside...and SURPRISE...I was attacked by silly string and a bunch of surprises!  I screamed bloody murder and went back outside, but of course they followed me out.  I spent the next 5 minutes trying to get silly string out of my hair and what not.  Talk about a warm welcome into my own home.  So I was fooled by my own husband and many friends but it was a fun surprise and I didn't suspect a thing...I just thought my husband cleaned my whole house for my birthday present...little does he know he did such a good job that he is going to have to do it more often!
Then on Sunday my mom made me my Birthday dinner that I asked for!!  Roast and mashed potatoes!  It was delicious she is such an amazing cook!  Then Jason's parents came over for some cake and ice cream.  Mama B made me a chocolate cake that said Happy Birthday Kahootanizing Queen which Papa B made her write.  Apparently he thinks I "Kahootanize"?  We played some games after that and it was an enjoyable night!


Kenton and I with Grandma Brummett and the cake she made


Blowing out ALL the candles



Uncle Aaron and Kenton






So next...I know right...The birthday that keeps on giving.  On Monday my actual Birthday I went to lunch with my Mom, Mama B, Amanda, Kaylee and Kenton.  We went to Olive Garden and got there soup and salad!  YUMMY!  I got to blow out another candle on yet another cake and yes I ate more CAKE!  I had cake coming out of my ears!
 
 
My Blue eyed boy who is always eating!

Aunt Kaylee and Kenton

Blowing out my cute mini cake

Me drinking some water and Mama B eating the yummy cake

Aunt Kaylee is trying to keep Kenton entertained while Aunt Amanda is stuffing her face:)


I have learned that Kenton is getting hard to take to restaurants because he wants to be eating constantly...and not the yummy kid snacks or his baby food, he wants the good stuff!  Hes no dummy!  I told my family that they could continue giving me gifts throughout the rest of the month and they had till the 31...They just laughed.  Oh well...
Like I said Best Birthday thanks to my Husband and my wonderful family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment