This was the greatest weekend of all weekends!! OK I don't know why but I was really excited for the weekend of the 4th. Not only is it Kenton's first 4th of July but I think mostly its because we convinced my sister to come down from Utah! It was a hard thing to do but we accomplished it!! It feels like we don't see them enough! And of course Happy to celebrate the freedoms that we have!:)
Our days were filled with lots of fun, late nights, and more card game playing than you can imagine. We took tons of pictures and we Tye dyed shirts for the boys which they wore for the 4th. We even went mini golfing. We had a blast trying to beat each other, competing to be the best. My dad, Skyler, and Jason all tied. We thought that was pretty funny. The boys just watched from their strollers and were surprisingly good for it being past their bedtimes.
![]() |
| The boys working in the kitchen |
![]() |
| Breyden and his mommy |
![]() |
| Kenton waiting for some grub |
![]() |
| Posing for the camera showing off their mohawks |
![]() |
| Side view |
![]() |
| Kenton glowing |
![]() |
| Kenton with the alligator. We got one with the boys both sitting on it but that was on another camera. |
![]() |
| The Boys with the Lion |
![]() |
| Kaylee had to get a picture with the Lion too. |
![]() |
| Kaylee was spinning this thing and the boys were mesmerized by it. |
On Monday we went swimming at the Southwicks house. Skyler's parents are always so nice to invite everyone over. We played water games and just enjoyed the company. Breyden and Kenton loved the water. When Kenton and I got out I set him down on the floor and he left and started crawling for the pool. Guess he wasn't done yet? My sister has pictures of that which I still have yet to get. So they will come soon.
Then later that evening we had a BBQ at Grandma and Grandpa Brummetts house with the whole gang. The food was absolutely amazing! We had fun throwing the football around and being kids:) On their street there is always a party for fireworks. Merlin Hardy and his family always do a huge firework show. It was just as good as any other year and it was fun to watch Kenton watch the fireworks. I had to wake him up to watch them so he was a little tired. I couldn't let him miss his first firework show!
![]() |
| In there cute shirts |
![]() |
| Grandpa and Kenton |
![]() |
| Breyden and Brianna |
![]() |
| Daddy and Kenton |
After cleaning up all our mess Jason and I went with Amanda and Chris to Chris's house to set off some of his fireworks with his family. Kenton was up way past his bed time yet again but he seemed to enjoy the fireworks. Sister Bailey brought out Popsicles for everybody and he loved that! We had an awesome weekend filled with lots of fun! Thanks Bri and Sky for bringing your cute family down! And thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Brummett and Grandma and Grandpa Waite for a good time! We love you all!
You guys rocked the 4th! Party, Party, Party!!! YAY!
ReplyDelete