The hard thing about having a blog is you have to have a new update every three to four days if you don't want someone to tell you to "update your blog". Ha I love it. I do the best that I can. I can only take so many pictures of my cute little son before someone thinks I am obsessed! We went to Grandmas to do her hair last week and I took some cute pics of Kenton. He is sitting on his own now and I think he likes being able to see whats going on instead of laying on his back. He falls over every once in awhile which sometimes he doesn't mind and sometimes its the worst thing that's ever happened. He is a tough cookie though. Later that night he was on a blanket and kept pulling it over his face. Had to snap some photos of that too because it was so cute. Daisy (my parents dog) came to see he what he was doing and then decided to lay down with him. Kenton just loves when these animals pay attention to him!

No comments:
Post a Comment