Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Kentons 6 month photo shoot


     


 It is amazing how fast time flies.  I can't believe my son is already 6 months old!  I have had so much   fun watching this little one grow!  I remember my mom always telling me and I am sure everyone remembers their mothers saying, "When you have kids you will see" or "when you have kids then come talk to me."  I always just laughed and brushed it off, like sure mom whatever you say.  As much as I hate to say it mom was right!  I have so much love for my little boy and it wont change with anything that he does.  I will never question my parents love for me again. Kenton is such a sweet spirited little boy.  He can make us laugh with something as little as a certain look.  When he smiles it reaches his eyes and he has that little twinkle.  Jason and I have been so blessed to have him!  I know that the next 6 months are going to pass equally as fast and we are going to have a walking 1 year old!  Cant wait to share many more memories with this little guy!






3 comments:

  1. CUTE pictures!!! Makes me want one sometimes. LOVE the family picture at the top of your blog! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for babies!! They are getting soo BIG! Kenton is so stinkin cute. I wanna know how we lucked out with such well behaved kids? Thank you Grandma Waite :) Love and miss ya girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie...thanks girl! You should get on that;) Kenton misses his Aunt Julie! and Danielle Grandma was certainly looking out for us that is for sure! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete