Thursday, February 10, 2011

Provo Trip

We made a trip to Provo for the UNLV vs. Byu game.  Jason, Kenton, Amanda and myself traveled up Friday night and stayed with Bri and Sky so we could get some rest.  We woke up early Saturday morning for the rest of the trek.  Unfortunately our Rebels lost but that didn't stop us from having fun!  We got together with two of my besties and their husbands.  We ate at TEXAS ROADHOUSE!!  The food was so yummy and we got our GRUB on.  Amanda and I ordered two different steaks and split them!  Tasty tasty!  Jason was giving Kenton some lime and the kid actually liked it.  He is going to like just about anything I think.  Later that night we went swimming at our hotels indoor heated pool.  So much for heated I was in about 5 minutes before I got cold and Julie and I got in the hot tub!  Amanda got together with her friend Kaylee that is going to Byu for school and they decided to join us in the hot tub too!  This was Kenton's first swimming experience and the kid is a natural!  He was kicking and splashing.  He looked like a little frog in the water with his legs going.  I am looking forward to the summer time so I can take him to the pool often!  The kid is just an all around fun kid who is so easy going!  We even gave him a bath in the sink because everyone was changing in the bathroom and he was tired and needed to go to bed.  He fit so perfectly:)  We stayed up all night just chatting it up!  We finally decided we should go to bed so we could be well rested to drive home tomorrow.  We said bye to all our friends and hit the sacks!
In the morning I grabbed us some breakfast then I went to see Ann.  She didn't bring Cora the night before so I had to go see her!  She was so cute and loved Kenton but she didn't enjoy her parents attention being taken away.  What a good and fun and fast trip.  Amanda, Kenton and I left Jason to it and we all fell asleep.  We made good time and was able to make it all the way to Cedar before Kenton woke up and wanted food.  He is such a good eater.  He loves him some food!  When we finally made it home we found a Byu shrine on our doorstep.  Our bishops family left it, they like Byu.  Jason is all pumped for revenge!  Thanks to grandma and grandpa for watching their grand puppy...even if she was a hellion!  Loves!   Well that's a wrap folks!

Add caption

That was Julies Birthday icecream

He took the lime from Jason to hold it himself


He is always full of smiles

In the water with Daddy

Our makeshift bathtub

Kenton likes em older

Mom put it in already

Jasons face says it all

1 comment:

  1. Look at you figuring out how to change your background! You guys should have stopped to see my Mom and Dad... they are right off the freeway :) Sounds like you had a super fun time!

    ReplyDelete