Wednesday, December 1, 2010





Kenton Boy is getting so big.  I weighed him with me on the wii and it said he was 14.2.  He is starting to stand up and put weight on his legs for longer periods of time!  It is exciting and at the same time sad.  Each new thing he does I am so happy and am quick to take pictures so I can document it but then I think to myself self...Oh my little boy is not going to be so little anymore:(  This kid is going to be walking before you know it!  He loves having his play time on the floor.  He will talk and laugh for so long.  Of course he has his best buddy Aida keeping him company!  I just started laying him on the floor and it never fails that
Aida will be at his side the second I lay him down!  She loves her baby and Kenton loves his puppy!  They are going to be fun to watch as Kenton gets older!

















2 comments:

  1. He is getting so big! I love the pictures of him and Aida! She does love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah...He is so much fun. I just love my lil boy!

    ReplyDelete