Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Got Ya!!

Last night Kenton had a blow out!  This is his first blow out that actually got someone else!  He has only had tiny leaks to where it gets his onsie!  Go figure that he decides to make me of all people his 1st victom!  Hello doesn't this kid know it is I who feeds him and clothes him!  Gosh.  I was nursing him and all he had on was his diaper because Jason undressed him so he could get him in his pjs.  While Jason was going to get them I decided to nurse him.  After he was done I was still just holding him while he talked to me.  Of course he let a few rip and I gave him a hard time about another dirty diaper for mommy to change.  So when I went to go change him I found my lovely surprise.  It got on my hands and my pants!  Jason sure thought it was funny and Kenton was all smiles. Got Ya mommy!  What a lovely gift! lol  Have to love all these memories were making!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kenton you little stinker! Welcome to the poo'ed on club. Camryn just got me this past Sunday at church... she is soo not a lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love the pictures of gettin pooped on! You guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete