Friday, October 22, 2010

Im A Blogger!

WATCH OUT!  Were bloggers now!  This is going to be fun...at least I think it is?! 
We just got a desktop a couple weeks back and I said that when that happened I would start a blog.  So here I am!  I am going to need lots of help to figure out how to do this!
I am looking forward to sharing with all of you the life at the JK Brummett house:)  Stay tuned!

7 comments:

  1. I am so happy!!!! I hopeful to see a lot of really cute pictures of everyone! It was so much fun seeing you and hanging out on Sunday!!! :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited! Just to warn you... IT IS ADDICTIVE! Have fun with it and I can't wait to see all your adventures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It might be addictive when I can figure it out!lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright look at you getting a picture up! Now just keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to you! I am going to get the hang of this I just have to !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldnt fig out how to size it tho lol. I forgot

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still hate this format! I can't get my Family picture to fit the front page! GRR!

    ReplyDelete