 |
| sleeping arrangements...Breyden shared his bedroom |
 |
| you would think they were scared of the camera |
 |
| they have it figured out now |
 |
| Cousin Love |
I know I am late but our Internet was down for a little while. So now I am playing catch up. For New Years we went up to Utah to play. Jason and I left Friday around 4 so we were up there in time to ring in the new year. We bought a bunch of snacks to take with us. We got up there and the partay began. It was me, Jason, Kenton, Aaron, Skyler and Brianna. We had so much fun just talking and laughing. We played Rock Band together and got so caught up with that, that we were two minutes from it being 12. So we got out our poppers and rang it in real quick. Then we had to stay up another hour to ring in the New Year for Las Vegas! Then we kept playing and playing. Bri finally gave in and went to bed and I was right behind her. There was no telling when Kenton would wake up because the routine was off. The boys stayed up all night long playing and singing. Jason came in around 9 his voice hoarse. I laughed at him as he went to sleep for an hour or so. Kenton was ready to eat and get ready for the day and Bri and I were going.....
SHOPPING! So the boys got up and Aaron was a zombie. He is really funny when he is tired. He slurs his words like a drunk. ha ha We went to lunch at
Red Robin Yummmm. Then we went shopping and drug those boys with us. It was fun to watch them run around Taipan looking for different things like a scavenger hunt.
After that was all said and done we went to visit Trevor and Selena and their cute boys. Selena just had Mason and Jason and I hadn't met him yet. His blessing was that weekend as well. Mason was so stinking cute and tiny and it was fun seeing Jaxon and Ryan too! I never got to experience a baby as tiny as Mason because Kenton was a monster:) We had an amazing weekend and were really glad to see all the family!
 |
| Um Kenton is about as big as you there Ryan |
 |
| Wow Kenton is a beast next to Mason (couldnt figure out how to turn this) |
 |
| Jason showed Ryan how to take a picture of himself |
No comments:
Post a Comment