Thursday, January 6, 2011




Kentons 1st Christmas was so much fun!  Holidays are much more enjoyable with a kid!  I can't wait for next year when Kenton will actually pay attention to opening gifts!  We started our morning out with Chistmas at our house opening gifts with eachother.  We dressed Kenton up as Santa!  I must say that he was the most adorable Santa I have ever seen:) Aida was the reindeer.  You can tell by the look on our face that she is just humoring us!  We then got ready to go see Grandma and Grandpa Brummett!  We ate a brunch at their house while we waited for the rest of the family to show up so we could open presents!  It was cute everybody had a table setting with their name where they would sit and Kenton and his cousin Chandler had blankets laid out on the floor with their little name tags!  Kenton was very excited to have his spot claimed!  We had an enjoyable time at the Brummetts laughing and making memories!  Grandpa B choreographed the cutest "gifts" for Grandma B with their song and had us all sniffling!  We had an amazing dinner thanks to Grandma!  We left the Brummetts after dinner and headed to the Waites...Weird I am not a Waite anymore.  They all had already opened presents because Bri and Sky went over in the early afternoon.  So Jason, Kenton and I opened our presents from Grandma and Grandpa Waite.  We had a surprise visit from the Beattys.  It was nice to visit with them.  We then did our secret santas.  It was a very fun and creative gift exchange!  My brother was my secret santa and he gave me granny panties with a gift card in them.  Pay back for a previous birthday gift we had gotten him!:)  I must say my favorite gift from my parents was a head hair towel thingy!  Mom says its called a terbie twist.  Ha ha all the sisters got one and we looked awesome!  I wanted to wear it out my next date night:) So Christmas was a hit and we had a great time!  Thanks family for an amazing Christmas!




2 comments:

  1. Well done on the post cuz! Love all the pictures... I look forward to Kenton and Camryn getting to play together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya me too! They will be so cute! I am still not to sure about you guys moving so far away!

    ReplyDelete