Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Halloween Time!

We had a pretty low key Halloween this year.  We dressed Kenton up and took him to the grandparents...We went over to my families house first and he trick or treated to Grandma Waite...



Then we went over to Grandpa and Grandmas Brummetts Trunk or Treat party.  I took Kenton around to the trunks with his pumpkin bucket.  I felt stupid but I was taking him around regardless.  I am sure everyone was thinking oh ya sure this candy if for him but oh well.  At first he didn't want to hold his bucket but once he figured out that people were putting candy in he wasn't letting that thing go.





We had a good time!  I threw on a wig that Jason had brought... We didn't take many pictures at the trunk or treat sadly.  I always regret not pulling out my camera more!

No comments:

Post a Comment