Thursday, August 25, 2011

BirThDay BoY!!

I can't believe how fast time goes by.  Just yesterday I was waiting for Kenton to come meet his family and now we are celebrating his 1st year of life.  It is amazing to me how much love you can have for your child.  That kid has changed me for the better and I am so happy to have him in my life.  Being a mom to such a wonderful little boy gives me such a deep appreciation and love for my own mom.  There is nothing like a mothers love for her child and now I know!  I love you mom and thanks for loving me the way no one else could! 
Today we celebrate our boy and we had some fun things planned!  Kaylee and I took him to Amanda's pool to go swimming and get some sun.  He loves the water and he loves splashing and kicking.  We also took him out for a birthday dinner which he slept through, but we sure did enjoy it!  I even ate some fried ice cream for him!  Yum!! 

Here are some pictures from each month of Kenton's first year 


August 25, 2010

September



October



November



December




January



February





March



April




May




June




July




August 25, 2011



Happy Birthday Kenton Boy your mommy and daddy love you so much!
I cant wait for the many years ahead and celebrating more birthdays, I just hope that they don't come as fast as the first one did.




No comments:

Post a Comment