Last Saturday we made the trip up to Logandale for the county fair. Sadly the weather had other plans on our little adventure. It was super stormy! We got there and it was raining...thats nothing we can't handle so we started getting out of the car to load Kenton in his stroller. All of a sudden out of nowhere it started hailing/snowing. It wasnt quite as hard as hail, it was like a slush. Would we call that sleet? Anyway we decided to get back in the car while we left Jason to put the stroller back! Thanks Babe! We then decided to drive another 20 minutes or so to go visit Jasons brother Josh and his wifes Sarahs family in Mesquite. It was fun and we enjoyed spending time with the fam. We had fun playing with the kids and having dance competitions on the kinect. I believe I saw Grandpa Brummett getting his groove on, although it didn't last long because everybody came in to watch and he stopped. I brought Kenton down to play with the kids in their bedroom. Kenton decided that he liked playing in his cousin Ethans room better because of all the cool boy toys!
Later on we went to dinner with everyone at Samurai 21. We did the Hibachi grill experience and it was fun!Kenton was mesmerized by the fire when it got all big. He loves observing new and exciting things.
All of our cute family! It was fun to see them!
Our chef was pretty amazing! He was flipping his tools everywhere. He even flipped shrimp into each of our mouths. I cheated and made a funnel with my hands to catch it, but I spit it back out since I'm not a fan of plain shrimp.
I believe it was Amandas first time seeing her food cooked right in front of her. We were both bummed about missing the fair food but we loved our chicken and steak! Thanks Manda for being a good sport!
Kenton LOVES his daddy! He was playing with him and wouldn't look at the camera to take a picture, but I liked this pose with him staring at his daddy! We had a great weekend and it was fun hanging with the "other" Brummetts. Can't wait for the fair next year either! Kenton will probably enjoy it more then anyways!
Amanda said she had a so much fun! She loved watching the man cook right in front of you! LOL
ReplyDelete